This week, CMCSS students in grades 6 – 12 will have the opportunity to voluntarily participate in a short one-question survey regarding ESSER 3.0 funding. The question will be a multi-select ranking question. Data collected will provide the district with another avenue of stakeholder feedback.
The question was specifically designed for students and appeared as follows:
CMCSS expects to receive a lot of money that we can spend on our schools and students. Please rank the items below from 1 to 7 that you would like to see CMCSS spend more money on with these new funds. 1 = I want CMCSS to spend the most money on this, 7 = I want CMCSS to spend the least amount of money on this
- Academics and Instruction
- Arts (Music/Band, Art Classes)
- Improvements to School Buildings
- Student Social and Emotional Learning Support
- More Technology or Technology Improvements
- Tutoring Opportunities
- More Substitute Teachers and Bus Drivers
Stakeholders who have questions regarding ESSER 3.0 can contact [email protected].