This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Classroom rules, policies, and procedures:
- Make it to class on time. Tardy students must get a tardy slip from the front office to enter the classroom. Use the restroom before coming to class.
- Bring all required materials to class. There will be no trips to your locker after the bell rings so plan ahead.
- Come into the room quietly, have a seat, neatly put away your belongings, and begin any assignments.
- Speak softly so you do not distract others.
- Raise your hand to ask a question, respond to a question, or any other reason you need to gain the teachers attention.
- Be a responsible team member and contribute to group work.
- Complete all assignments on time including homework. If you are absent, please check the google classroom for assignments you missed and complete them as soon as possible. You are responsible for ensuring all work is completed by the due dates.
- Communicate with other people with respect or do not communicate with them at all.
- Most importantly, DFTBA!